If you are interested in volunteering with Fort Gallery or have an idea you would like to share please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Call For Board Members:
The Fort Gallery is currently seeking applications for new board members to join our team of creative and enthusiastic art lovers during this exciting time of transition and growth.
In particular, we are looking for professionals who are passionate about seeing contemporary art thrive in Langley. Ideally candidates would have previous board experience in addition to skill sets in fundraising, marketing, EDI and/or human resources.
If you are interested in sharing your expertise to ensure the thriving of contemporary visual art in Langley and the Fraser Valley please send us your CV as well as a short email expressing your interest in joining the Fort Gallery board.
Board Member Time Commitment:
- Attend board meetings which take place 6x/ year on zoom
- Attend and support pop-up exhibitions which take place 2-3x/year
- Participate in committees and/or special projects
For full board member job description and to apply, please contact us at: email@example.com
Current Fort Gallery Board: Calvin Bergen, Sora Park, Alysha Creighton, Rachel Wiebe, Scott Moore (not pictured: Chris Friesen)
Student Board Member Opportunity:
Hey students, want experience? We’re looking to add a student board member to represent student interests on the Fort Gallery board.
Interested? We would love to hear from you! This is what getting involved would look like:
- Attending meetings, events, and assisting with exhibitions.
- Gaining inside experience at a mobile artist-run centre, providing art exhibitions to communities underserved by the arts.
- Learning how the Fort Gallery functions as a charitable non-profit through securing memberships, grant funding and donations.
- Advocating for Fort Gallery programming and educating emerging arts professionals on how they can get involved with us!
Send us your CV and a short email expressing your interest.